A combination vending machine is a vending machine that offers both drinks and snacks from the same machine.
In effect, they are a ‘one-stop shop’ which allow users to satisfy their thirst and hunger in the same place and with minimal effort.
Combination vending machines are an extremely popular choice for many different kinds of premises, including offices, staff break rooms, hospitals, leisure centres, train stations and many more.
This is because combination vending machines offer a range of benefits, including the following:
- Extra convenience for your users, who can buy both a drink and a snack from one vending machine.
- Your staff are less likely to go off site to buy drinks and snacks, meaning less downtime for your business.
- A combination vending machine takes up less space than having two separate machines for drinks and snacks.
- A combination vending machine uses less electricity than having two separate machines for drinks and snacks.
- You only need to worry about re-stocking and maintaining one vending machine.
- Many combination vending machines can be re-configured to offer different kinds of drinks and snacks, to offer more drinks than snacks, or vice versa, meaning you can change your product offering to suit the preferences of your users.
- Versatility: temperature-controlled zones mean your combination vending machine can offer a room temperature snack as well as a chilled drink.
With so many benefits on offer, it’s easy to see why so many premises owners are opting to have a combination vending machine on their site.