Operated vending services will differ from company to company, and of course according to your needs.
However, you can expect most operated vending services to include the following:
- Regular re-stocking of your vending machine with all the products it needs
- Cleaning of your vending machine
- Ongoing light maintenance of your vending machine, in order to prevent break-downs or malfunctions
- Identification of any parts that are wearing out or developing faults
- Collection of the cash from the vending machine, and reconciling it.
Taking advantage of an operated vending service provides many benefits. Firstly, you don’t need to worry about the time and stress involved in looking after your vending machine, because with an operated vending service it is all done for you. Secondly, you can be sure that your vending machine will always be well stocked, meaning you don’t need to be concerned about ordering products or keeping up with demand.
And last but not least, by using an operated vending service, you can have peace of mind that the chances of any malfunctions or break-downs are greatly minimised, because the vending machine is regularly maintained and cleaned.
Many operated vending services will also include a call-out service in case your vending machine does develop a fault or stop working, giving you that extra peace of mind that any downtime will be kept to a minimum.